You Don’t Know JS (book series)
Please feel free to contribute to the quality of this content by submitting PR’s for improvements to code snippets, explanations, etc. While typo fixes are welcomed, they will likely be caught through normal editing processes, and are thus not necessarily as important for this repository.
To read more about the motivations and perspective behind this book series, check out the Preface.
- Read online (free!): “Up & Going”, Published: Buy Now in print, but the ebook format is free!
- Read online (free!): “Scope & Closures”, Published: Buy Now
- Read online (free!): “this & Object Prototypes”, Published: Buy Now
- Read online (free!): “Types & Grammar”, Published: Buy Now
- Read online (free!): “Async & Performance”, Published: Buy Now
- Read online (free!): “ES6 & Beyond”, Published: Buy Now
These books are being released here as drafts, free to read, but are also being edited, produced, and published through O’Reilly.
If you like the content you find here, and want to support more content like it, please purchase the books once they are available for sale, through your normal book sources. :)
If you’d like to contribute financially towards the effort (or any of my other OSS work) aside from purchasing the books, I do have a patreon that I would always appreciate your generosity towards.
If you like this content and would like to contact me regarding conducting training on these, or other various JS/HTML5/node.js topics, please reach out to me through email: getify @ gmail
Online Video Training
Some of those courses are also distributed on other platforms, like Pluralsight, Lynda.com, and O’Reilly Safari Online.
Any contributions you make to this effort are of course greatly appreciated.
But PLEASE read the Contributions Guidelines carefully before submitting a PR.
License & Copyright
The materials herein are all © 2013-2018 Kyle Simpson.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License.